You can trust our selection for Memory For I5 8400 ✨. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 60228 reviews for Memory For I5 8400 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Memory For I5 8400 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Memory For I5 8400.
Comparison Chart for Best Memory For I5 8400
We’ve scanned 60228 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Memory For I5 8400 than this review article may help you.
|1||Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Intel® Core™ i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel® 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores 4.1 GHz Turbo Without Graphics||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||HP Pavilion (590-p0050) Desktop Computer with Intel Core i5+8400 Processor||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-28800 DDR4 3600 CL16-19-19-39 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi5O Desktop||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 65W, Model Number: BX8070110400...
- Intel® Core™ i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W...
- Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors...
- Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores 4.1 GHz Turbo Without Graphics
- ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200...
- HP Pavilion...
- G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 32GB 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-28800 DDR4 3600 CL16-19-19-39 1.35V Dual Channel...
- Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi5O Desktop, 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8400, 8GB DDR4 + 16GB Optane Memory, 2TB HDD...
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN
- Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W
1. Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.3 GHz LGA1200 (Intel 400 Series Chipset) 65W
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- Socket type LGA 1200
- Up to 4. 3 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory support
- Cooler included
2. Intel® Core™ i5-11600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.9 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel® 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- No thermal solution included
3. Intel Core i5-9400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W Processors BX80684I59400
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads
- 2. 90 GHz up to 4. 10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series chipsets
- Processor Graphics – Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Intel Optane Memory supported
- Note: 2.9 GHz is a base frequency whereas 4.1GHz is a Max turbo frequency
4. Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Desktop Processor 6 Cores 4.1 GHz Turbo Without Graphics
- 6 Cores/ 6 Threads
- 2.90 GHz up to 4.10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency/ 9 MB cache, Bus Speed: 8 GT/s DMI3
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets: Intel B360 Chipset, Intel H370 Chipset, Intel H310 Chipset, Intel Q370 Chipset, Intel Z390 Chipset, Intel Z370 Chipset.
- Discrete GPU required No integrated graphics.
- Intel Optane Memory supported
5. ASUS Prime B560M-A LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) micro ATX motherboard (PCIe 4.0
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Enhanced VRM heatsink, flexible M.
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery.
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Ultra Fast Connectivities: PCIe 4.
6. HP Pavilion (590-p0050) Desktop Computer with Intel Core i5+8400 Processor
- ACHIEVE MORE – For the hardworking multi-tasker, the HP Pavilion Desktop empowers you to simultaneously work on multiple projects and easily create with exceptional storage and innovative speed.
- FAST PROCESSOR – 6 core 8th Generation Intel Core i5+ 8400 processor and Core i5, equipped with Windows 10 Home.
- Intel Optane MEMORY 16GB – Optane memory accelerates new processor-based systems to deliver a responsive computer experience with short boot times, fast application launches, extraordinary gaming, and responsive browsing.
- GREAT FOR MULTI-TASKING – 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM memory works with Intel Optane memory to help you run multiple programs at once.
- ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED – McAfee LiveSafe 30-day trial and 25 GB of Dropbox space free for 12 months with your HP device when you sign up your device, 1TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive.
- SMOOTH ENTERTAINMENT – Intel UHD Graphics 630 to smoothly stream your favorite shows and games
- EXTENSIVE PORT CONNECTION – Headphone and microphone Combo, 5.
- SLEEK DESIGN – Slim desktop featuring a bold, geometric pattern and brushed texture
- ECO-CONSCIOUS – ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver registered technology to reduce your carbon footprint.
- WARRANTY – 1-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support
7. G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin SDRAM PC4-28800 DDR4 3600 CL16-19-19-39 1.35V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
- Trident Z Neo Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000 and X570 Series; Intel Z390 and newer.
- 32GB kit containing 2 x 16GB modules, DDR4-3600, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL16 (16-19-19-39) at 1.35V
- Brand: G.SKILL, Series: Trident Z Neo Series, Model: F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
- Capacity: 32GB (2x16GB), Type: 2ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory.
8. Acer Aspire TC-885-ACCFLi5O Desktop
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8400 Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory and 16GB Intel Optane Memory
- 2TB 7200Rpm SATA hard drive and 8x DVD Writer Double Layer Drive (DVD RW)
- 802.11AC Wi Fi, Gigabit Ethernet LAN and Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 USB 3.
9. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card – C10
- Shot speeds up to 90MB/s, transfer speeds up to 170MB/s [requires a compatible device capable of reaching such speeds, such as the SanDisk SD UHS I card reader (sold separately)] | Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors 1MB=1,000,000 bytes; X = 150KB/sec.
- Perfect for shooting 4K UHD video (1) and sequential burst mode photography, (1)Full HD (1920×1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
- Capture uninterrupted video with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30)(2) | (2)UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices; UHS video speed class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions (3): Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof, and X ray Proof, (3)Card only.
- System ram type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
10. Intel Core i3-9100 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W
- 4 Cores /4 Threads
- Up to 4.2 GHz
- Compatible with Intel 300 Series chipset based motherboards
- Bios update may be required for motherboard compatibility
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Memory For I5 8400 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Memory For I5 8400 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Memory For I5 8400 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer ✨: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Memory For I5 8400 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Memory For I5 8400, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Memory For I5 8400 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Memory For I5 8400 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Memory For I5 8400 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Memory For I5 8400 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.