Our team studied on 63260 reviews available online for 120mm Radiator Fan, chose the finest ones and prepared 120mm Radiator Fan ✨ for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 120mm Radiator Fan from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 120mm Radiator Fan from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 120mm Radiator Fan
63260 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 120mm Radiator Fan in this article.
|1||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake Riing Quad 120mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan CL-F088-PL12SW-B||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||XSPC EX360 Radiator, 120mm x 3||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Cap Design - 240mm Radiator - Dual 120mm RGB PWN Fans||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F038-PL12BU-A||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||High Airflow PC Case Fan - 120 mm 3 Pin Dual Ball Bearing Cooling Fan with Thin Blades and Long Life. 3000 RPM Computer Fan for Desktop CPU Coolers||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, Grey
- Thermaltake Riing Quad 120mm 16.8 Million RGB Color Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED...
- XSPC EX360 Radiator, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, Multiport, Black
- MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Cap Design 240mm Radiator Dual 120mm RGB...
- Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration...
- Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan, 24 Independently LEDS, PWM Static...
- Noctua NF-F12 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 120mm, Brown
- Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 2-Pack, Dual Pack
- High Airflow PC Case Fan 120 mm 3 Pin Dual Ball Bearing Cooling Fan with Thin Blades and Long Life. 3000...
- Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs...
1. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
2. Thermaltake Riing Quad 120mm 16.8 Million RGB Color (Alexa, Razer Chroma) Software Enabled 4 Light Rings 54 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan CL-F088-PL12SW-B
- 8 MILLION COLORS: – Featuring 4 LED rings with 54 addressable RGB LEDs for great light coverage, uniform color, and brightness.
- NEONMAKER: – Take full control and personalize Riing Quad LEDs with a color theme or orchestrate up to 40 seconds of custom animations.
- TT RGB PLUS Software, App: – Control fan speed and lights easily with a click, tap, or voice command via the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and TT AI voice control.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: – Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights, fan speeds, and even check the current weather condition by giving verbal commends via TT RGB Plus software, app.
- SYNC WITH RAZER CHROMA: – Experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus and Razer Synapse 3.
- SILENT OPERATION: – Hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance.
- HIGH-AIRFLOW, 9 FAN BLADE DESIGN: – 120mm PWM fan with speeds from 500 to 1, 500 RPM, engineered for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise.
- ANTI-VIBRATION MOUNTING SYSTEM: – In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage for all corners.
- TT RB PLUS ECOSYSTEM: – Light up system by synchronizing with TT RGB PLUS compatible products (PSU, Memory, CPU, VGA Water Block, AIO CPU Cooler, LED Strips, Gaming Keyboards, Headsets, Mice and Mouse Pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
3. XSPC EX360 Radiator
- Copper and Brass Core
- Matte Black Painted Frame
- Matte Black Painted Core
- Matt Black Painted Core
4. MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R V2 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Cap Design – 240mm Radiator – Dual 120mm RGB PWN Fans
- TIMELESS RELIABILITY – The motor ceramic bearing has been designed to stand up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy.
- TOTAL RGB FAN CONTROL The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- ROTATABLE CAP – Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN – The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction.
- Compatible Socket & CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2.
5. Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F038-PL12BU-A
- Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) for high-static pressure of demanding applications such as radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the frame is designed to work with the CCB to reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Hydraulic Bearing/Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency.
- Anti-vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
- Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃.
6. Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow.
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow.
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.
- Wired ARGB controller Color can be adjusted with just a touch of a button without the need for software.
- Included 3 MF120 Halo 120mm fans, plus Wired ARGB controller
7. Noctua NF-F12 PWM
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance.
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max.
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header.
8. Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic Levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan.
- Custom rotor design: Delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments.
- Extensive control range: a 2, 000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance.
9. High Airflow PC Case Fan – 120 mm 3 Pin Dual Ball Bearing Cooling Fan with Thin Blades and Long Life. 3000 RPM Computer Fan for Desktop CPU Coolers
- Enhances performance – Our high airflow static pressure fan moves air at an impressive 150 CFM (cubic feet per minute) to improve stability in systems that require maximum cooling power.
- Easy to install – Just place near a radiator grill, heat sink or hard drive cage, plug in and secure with screws.
- Cooling you can count on – With 50,000 hours of trouble-free performance, our case fans last for years.
- Environmentally friendly construction – Fully RoHS compliant, our pc cooling fan has less impact on the environment.
- Money back guarantee – Backed by our manufacturer’s warranty, if our cpu fan falls short of your expectations in any manner, you can return it for a full refund.
10. Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 120mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station: Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards; Supported motherboard software includes as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome; Air flow: 56.
- Analog ARGB controller: low profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rib LED Ring: Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design: Designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion: Maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 120mm Radiator Fan currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 120mm Radiator Fan based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 120mm Radiator Fan before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer ✨: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 120mm Radiator Fan they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 120mm Radiator Fan, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 120mm Radiator Fan before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 120mm Radiator Fan will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 120mm Radiator Fan if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 120mm Radiator Fan on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.